PPD - Who we are....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
and i ish, for breakfast i had tuyo, malasadong itlog, and longganisa. plus black coffee.

ahhhh, i still love filipino food.
tuna-cheese melts for breakfast with coffee and kiwi-grape juice...

chicken bacolod for lunch...

looking forward to dinner... and tomorrow's dinner... i'll be in zambo - KURACHA!!!

Jag

jonix:
on chickens, read in one of the newspapers that we might be importing chickens from the US just in time for the christmas season. reason being, a big lot of the chicken farms got damaged by the last typhoon. there just won't be enough supply for luzon because of that. 3million kilos is what they plan to import.

what a double whammy! allow them to import chickens and kill the farmers, don't allow them to import chickens and price goes up.... either way someone gets screwed

pyrodiver:
what a double whammy! allow them to import chickens and kill the farmers, don't allow them to import chickens and price goes up.... either way someone gets screwed

double whammy indeed

:chicken:................:D

jonix:
perfect david :rofl3:
this is better

:chicken::bigun2:

david <mouth dropped open> what is with you and the chickens?!

I'm having sinigung (sp?) for lunch, no chicken, just pork :)

u mean sinigang :p

yah, that'd it, but it is all gone now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom