PPD - Who we are....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kfc worlwide kills too many chickens a day. :(

and the effect of kfc on humans is pretty bad too

rhadamantus:
don't worry Maggie, the chicken that most fastfoods and for that mattter, most households, eat everyday are farmed animals. Meaning they were born and raise for the purpose of supplying food.

It is interesting to know that as man evolve he was move from being a hunter, taking from the supply of nature, to farming. Poultry, Beef, Pork and vegetables are now all being farmed for the sole purpose of food supply making little or insignificant impact to natures reserves. However there is one remaining food group that man still continues to source from nature. FISH. More than 80% of the world's fish supply still comes from "natural" sources. World population is growing but coral reef and fish population are going down.

on chickens, read in one of the newspapers that we might be importing chickens from the US just in time for the christmas season. reason being, a big lot of the chicken farms got damaged by the last typhoon. there just won't be enough supply for luzon because of that. 3million kilos is what they plan to import.

ah yes, i wonder what would happen if there is a law that impose only tilapias and bangus (milkfish) are the ones we can consume/eat.

ahhh, finally, i see the downside of being a semi-vegetarian...!

and i ish, for breakfast i had tuyo, malasadong itlog, and longganisa. plus black coffee.

ahhhh, i still love filipino food.

rhadamantus:
pity chickens......please don't eat KFC:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom