PPD TAGS - who wants one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by jonix
almost all tags have been released...bcd your tags are still with me

I CAN RECEIVE FOR bcd1, please deliver here VIVA hotbabes office

moonlighting:
Originally Posted by jonix
almost all tags have been released...bcd your tags are still with me

I CAN RECEIVE FOR bcd1, please deliver here VIVA hotbabes office
makes you wonder what bobby does at the viva hotbabes office huh

Jag

jonix:
i'll deliver them myself if the VHB are there :D

Asia Agcaoili was here a while ago, but your message came later.

Seriously, we're divegroup mates so i can receive for him, if he wants, if you want...

moonlighting:
Jaggggiiiiiiiiii... how are you? you'll be in boracay may 11 or something? you know a lady named raine r? i think she'll be there too for the nestle achuchu
may 2-7... yes i know raine! she played 2 years na sa nestea (parehong naelim hehehe)... and surprisingly we "rescued" her during my rescue class w/ jai

then monique (carlo's gf) almost drowned her at the shoreline (1" water) - it was funny... we were all laughing by that time jai cut the exercise short and we processed...

that was a memorable course... exhausting but memorable

Jag

Yap... i heard about that, we were there too but decided not to join the trip to balai...
she'll be there in bora, i don't know if as a player or part of the event mgmt... she was asking for artistas to play...

shugar:
may 2-7... yes i know raine! she played 2 years na sa nestea (parehong naelim hehehe)... and surprisingly we "rescued" her during my rescue class w/ jai

then monique (carlo's gf) almost drowned her at the shoreline (1" water) - it was funny... we were all laughing by that time jai cut the exercise short and we processed...

that was a memorable course... exhausting but memorable

Jag

Back
Top Bottom