ppd night with chip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....Just want to mention that this was also a despidida for Iris, who is going to Singapore to study marine corals...

You forgot to mention... "and be closer to Mike" :eyebrow:

I also hope Van remembers my advice about going to the US... we may never see her again :D

Where are the pictures?

i was at the fort, but i did not get any flashlight :(

first time i tried SMB Premium.... nice , tho alcohol beverage is strongly discouraged for me :shakehead:

i was at the fort, but i did not get any flashlight :(

first time i tried SMB Premium.... nice , tho alcohol beverage is strongly discouraged for me :shakehead:

Yes, SMB Premium is a nice beer. I had a taste of that last October at Mag:Net(The Fort). I asked the table beside us what they were drinking as I couldn't stand San Mig Light anymore/

here's one!

3715498810_bcd945e54f.jpg

from L-R: mastah jon, tata matt, ofw chip, lovely v, hunkylicious jag, amazing james, fafa penn, boombastic aimees

:D

Last edited:
You need to put names in the pic. WWD might get confused who the OFW from canada is.

I see jon is not mad anymore, is he getting fat? He's like double size of mr. Alibangbang (cubao branch) ; D.

I see jon is not mad anymore, is he getting fat? He's like double size of mr. Alibangbang (cubao branch) ; D.

we missed you last thursday lolo. next time be there, i'll have an ambulance on standby just for you :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom