Posting Profiles from Suunto's Dive Manager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IF you can't format the output into a text file of some sort, I would do a Cntrl PrtScn and paste it into a graphic/photo editing program, then save as a jpeg.

MD

1.) Open your Suunto Dive Manager

2.) Pick the profile you want and open up the Graph for the profile

3.) On you keyboard hit the Print Screen keys

4.) Then open up your windows paint program

5.) Then hit Ctrl-V. and your Dive Manager screen should pop onto your paint program.

If there is an easier way, I would sure like to here it but this has worked so far for me.

UP

I don't think Dive Manager explicitly lets you save a graph as a pic, so the solution is the same as for any other screen shot.

Get what you want on the screen, and then hit Control-PrintScreen (or CNTL-PrtScr). PrtScr is a key in the block to the left of the number key pad and above the arrows on a regular keyboard.
This copies the entire screen to the clipboard.
Then open your favourite graphics software (Windows Paint will work in a pinch) and Paste in the clipboard.
Now you can crop out whatever you don't want and save the pic which you can then post.

Ummmm, by the way, does this mean that you are using a dive computer? :confused:
Aren't you concerned about the effect it might have on your brain????? :xmas3:

Feliz Navidad
Gerry

gerryw:
UP

Ummmm, by the way, does this mean that you are using a dive computer? :confused:
Aren't you concerned about the effect it might have on your brain????? :xmas3:
Feliz Navidad
Gerry

I've had the feeling he's a closet computeruser. All we needed was the proof :sgrin:

MechDiver:
I've had the feeling he's a closet computeruser. All we needed was the proof :sgrin:

Unfortunately, he has it in guage mode...So, technically only a recorder, not a computer :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom