Posting my pics on the web

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caveman:
Bought a new Scanner after the last died after 3 weeks.......... so here are the pics from Philippines. Not so happy with them, but going to Lembeh in april !!!

http://www.carlgoodier.com
WOW! You got some really great stuff there! Or did I get sent to the wrong link or something? Can't imagine why you wouldn't be happy with your results.
Hope you get what you want on your next trip.
Aloha,
Lisa

PS: Just checked out Lembeh....Lucky you!

Excellent!

Thanks..... its the right site. I was not so happy with Puerto Gallera, heard so much about it " can finish off 2 films in one dive" etc..... ( i am not on digital). In reality it was hard going looking for good macro ( besides the Pygmy Seahorses) . Even Oggie ( leader ) , who is very experienced had difficulty finding macro on most dives. Maybe it was the the time of the year ?.

I really wanted to do abstract stuff, not much chance there and they generally did not go night diving ( my favorite)

Thanks for ur kind remarks

These pics are great. What camera are you using?

Back
Top Bottom