Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An old man was out taking his morning walk. He heard noises and voice coming from the side of the road. He looked down and discovered a frog. The frog asked the old man to pick it up. The old man did as asked and put the frog in his shirt pocket and started walking back home. The frog told the old man if he would give the frog a kiss the frog would turn into a beautiful young princess. The old man thought about it about it for a moment then declined. The frog asked why. The old man replied "at my age, I'd rather have a talking frog."

Reactions: Jax
I hate weddings. old people would poke me saying You're next. They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, You're next

302964_10150332516007879_614527878_8083544_127271013_n.jpg

315075_127390047364892_100002816930244_123649_1501978725_n.jpg

On some bases, the Air Force is on one side of the field and civilian, aircraft use the other side of the field, with the control tower in the middle.

One day the tower received a call from an aircraft asking, "What time is it?"

The tower responded, "Who's calling?"

The aircraft replied, "What difference does it make?"

The tower replied, "It makes a lot of difference........

If it's an American Airlines flight, it's 3 o'clock.

If it's an Air Force plane, it's 1500 hours.

If it's a Navy aircraft, it's 6 bells.

If it's an Army aircraft, the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 3.

If it's a Marine Corps aircraft, it's Thursday afternoon and 120 minutes to "Happy Hour."

-------------------------------

During training exercises, the lieutenant who was driving down a muddy back road, encountered another car stuck in the mud with a red-faced
colonel at the wheel.

"Your jeep stuck, sir?" asked the lieutenant as he pulled alongside.

"Nope," replied the colonel, coming over and handing him the keys, "yours is."

Having just moved into his new office, a pompous new colonel was sitting at his desk when an airman knocked on the door. The colonel quickly picked up the phone, told the airman to enter, then said into the phone, "Yes, General, I'll be seeing him this afternoon and I'll pass along your message. In the meantime, thank you for your good wishes, sir."

Feeling he had sufficiently impressed the young enlisted man, he asked, "What do you want?"

"Nothing important, sir," the airman replied, "I'm just here to hook up your telephone."

Officer: "Soldier, do you have change for a dollar?"

Soldier: "Sure, buddy."

Officer: "That's no way to address an officer! Now let's try it again!"

Officer: "Soldier. Do you have change for a dollar?"

Soldier: "No, SIR!"

Q: How do you know if there is a fighter pilot at your party?

A: He'll tell you.

Q: What's the difference between God and fighter pilots?

A: God doesn't think he's a fighter pilot..

Q: What's the difference between a fighter pilot and a jet engine?

A: A jet engine stops whining when the plane shuts down.

An Air Force Chief Master Sergeant and a General were sitting in the barbershop. They were both just getting finished with their shaves when the barbers reached for some after-shave to slap on their faces.

The General shouted, "Hey, don't put that stuff on me! My wife will think I've been in a *****house!"

The Chief turned to his barber and said, "Go ahead and put it on me. My wife doesn't know what a *****house smells like."

"Well," snarled the tough old Navy Chief to the bewildered Seaman, "I suppose after you get discharged from the Navy, you'll just be waiting for me to die so you can come and piss on my grave."

"Not me, Chief!" the Seaman replied. "Once I get out of the Navy, I'm never going to stand in line again."

Joke with a moral...

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful Queen with queenly large breasts. Nick the Dragon Slayer obsessed over the Queen for this reason.
He knew that the penalty for his desire would be death should he try to touch them, but he had to try. One day Nick revealed his secret desire to his colleague, Horatio the Physician, the King's chief doctor. Horatio thought about this and said that he could arrange for Nick to more than satisfy his desire, but it would cost him 1000 gold coins to arrange it. Without pause, Nick readily agreed to the scheme.
The next day, Horatio made a batch of itching powder and poured a little bit into the Queen's bra while she bathed. Soon after she dressed, the itching commenced and grew intense. Upon being summoned to the Royal Chambers to address this incident, Horatio informed the King and Queen that only a special saliva, if applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and that tests had shown that, among all of the citizens of the kingdom, only the saliva of Nick would work as the antidote to cure the itch. The King, eager to help his Queen, quickly summoned Nick to their chambers. Horatio then slipped Nick the antidote for the itching powder, which he put into his mouth, and for the next four hours, Nick worked passionately on the Queen's large and magnificent breasts.
The Queen's itching was eventually relieved, and Nick left satisfied and was hailed by both the King and Queen as a hero.
Upon returning to his chamber, Nick found Horatio demanding his payment of 1000 gold coins. With his obsession now satisfied, Nick couldn't have cared less knowing that Horatio could never report this matter to the King and with a laugh told him to get lost. The next day, Horatio slipped a massive dose of the same itching powder into the King's underwear. The King immediately summoned Nick . . .
The moral of the story - Pay your fxxxxn' bills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitler speaks out against SOPA!

JEWISH TAXI DRIVER

A drunk woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City. The taxi driver, who happened to be an old Jewish man, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no attempt to start the cab.
She said to him, "What's wrong with you honey? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"
The old man said "Lady, I'm not staring at you, I am telling you, det vould not be proper vair I come from".
She said, "Well, if you're not staring at my boobs, sweetie, what are you doing then?"
He said, "Vell, I am looking and I'm looking, and I am tinking to myself, vair in da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride?"

I just got off the phone with a friend living in Upper
Michigan. He said that since early this morning the snow has been
coming down, it is nearly waist high and is still falling. The
temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing
to near gale force. His wife has done nothing but look through the
kitchen window and just stare. He says that if it gets much worse, he may
have to let her in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom