Post your boats!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1977 22' Chris Craft straight inboard. I recently completed a complete rebuild and repower on it. A vintage boat to go with my vintage diving equiptment.

matt_unique:
I know I know.....I may want to look into some navigation classes. That damn pole came out of nowhere - you can see I had no room to steer around it! :wink:

Imagine??

Ha ha

--Matt

Man, Matt, I still chuckle every time this thread surfaces!

Here is a picture of Dive Boat. It is alot of fun. Nice boats guys.

I went with a Stingray 240CS.
It suits the bill for me all around. It's trailerable, is a good boat for overnighting in. Sometimes I live on this boat a week at a time on Cape Cod. It has a built in swim platform and a direct step off the back. It has a full camper canvas, snap out carpeting, an enclosed head, stove and sink, and a fresh water shower on the transom. It's a pretty good ocean going boat too. I go WAY offshore with this at times.
The biggest drawback is all the nice vinyl seats that the wife likes ( and are nice at times but not when scuba diving,) so when diving I remove the rear seat cushions and put in a plywood seat that holds the tanks ( this only takes a minute to do the way I have it set up,) and I'm good to go. It doesn't have a very large deck area for suiting up either, but with just 2 divers it works out great.

John C.
katydid2.jpg

This is my 2004 Seaswirl Striper 26, 225 Yam 4 stroke.
Promised my wife I'd name it after her.
Called it "Sherryl Leigh" as "Crazy Menopausal Psycho Woman" was too long.

striper2601.jpg

Back
Top Bottom