Post your Boast! (Pics of your catch)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, finally did it! Went out spearing for the first time...what a blast!!

misc013.jpg

I will be back doing more no doubt!

Hey Everyone These Are Some Nice Pics, I Need To Step It Up Some, But Here Are Some Of Mine From One Of My Dives In May.

WELL I'M HAVING SOME ISSUES UPLOADING PICS. WHEN I GET IT STRAIGHT I'LL UPLOAD THEM, SORRY

Here Are 2 Pics From A Dive I Did Back In May, I Need To Get Out More And Get Some Bigger Fish Soon Though. Hope You Like Them. Also Hope It Works This Time. Happy Hunting, Dan

Attachments

• ULTIMATE GETAWAY TRIP 5-15-08 185.JPG
    ULTIMATE GETAWAY TRIP 5-15-08 185.JPG
    309.2 KB · Views: 167
  • ULTIMATE GETAWAY TRIP 5-15-08 003.JPG
    ULTIMATE GETAWAY TRIP 5-15-08 003.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 202
The Georgia Wreckreation was good to me....

DSC00001.jpg

I work off the South Georgia Dive Charter boat as often as I can because they always seem to hit the right spots.......

Some clever photoshopping.

Score from the Saturday morning spearfishing trip.

GALS 3 GUYS 0

This is the actual, real deal, no BS catch.

BigCatch1.jpg

And this is what it looked like after Michelle told everyone the story a few times.

BigCatch2.jpg

Don't worry, Chip and Howard, we will do better next year.

---Bob

Here's some pics of the Guns and Hoses Spearfishing Tournament from this past weekend at MBT Divers in Pensacola Florida.

I shot my personal best red snapper for first place in the snapper category. It was 28.21 lbs:

FirstPlaceSnapper.jpg

My son shot his personal best grouper for first place in the grouper catergory. It was over 38 lbs:

DSCN0074_1.jpg

He also shot a nice Cobe for first place in that category. The cobe is being held by one of our divers. My son is holding his 2nd place snapper and another grouper.

day201.jpg

All in all, our team won 8 out of 18 places in the tourny. Here's the final board:

scoreboard.jpg

I'm "Adams Sr." and my son is "Adams Jr."

Here are our 1st and 2nd place snappers:

REDMANFAMILYEFAMILYPICTURES237.jpg

Here's our team on the way in after a great weekend of spearin:

gunnhose061.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom