Post your Boast! (Pics of your catch)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

srearfishing_GA_014.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Nathan Tarpein

Picture-posting practice.

Recent offshore GA trip on Divers Den GA's new boat Wreckreation. Nathan Tarpein with some nice Gags.

Anybody been out with these guys?

srearfishing_GA_014.jpg
[/IMG]

Good deal, look forward to the pics! I went out with Divers Den Geogia, they're running a charter boat now, the Wreckreation. You ever heard of them?

That name sounds familiar. I was on my friends boat who lives there. He probably knows of them. I live in Orlando. I hope to get back there for some diving this summer.

Been spearfishing about 1 year now.The last couple of trips out of Fourchon and Venice have been good. Can't wait till summer rodeos start

NICE fish ! I have been doing it about 30 years and shot thousands of pounds of fish. Go every week here in Florida. Have commercial Lic only because we shoot about 150 to 200 pounds of grouper, hogs and snapper a day. With the new rules and the price of gas shoting more and more pictures now.

I tell most people it takes about 3 years of diving every week before you get your breathing down right and you will even start seeing the big grouper.

You must have a natural nack for it...

Just becareful of those lines guns.. can get you in really trouble really quick..

Wait to you get to do a dance with the man in the gray suit... That is the best part of spear fishing!! I have done it about ten times it is will always be my biggest thrill.

Good Luck!

Thanks for posting, hope to see you around.

Went out Sat. June 14th out of Venice La. 60# AJ and 10# Mangrove

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 169
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom