Possum Kingdom Lake report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the boating world. You know that a boat is really just a hole in the water that you throw money into. :) (having owned 4 boats, I know these things)

Sorry to hear about your boating mishap. You need to be careful when boating, everything is in motion all the time. If you have not piloted a craft much, I would recommend taking a power boating course. USPS Educational Department - Public Boating Education Programs

I hope you enjoy your new toy, they are a lot of fun.

It's not my job to run the yacht,
the horn I can not blow,
it's not my job to say how far the yacht's allowed to go.
it's not my job to throttle down,
or even the clang the bell.
But let that darn thing hit the dock
and see who catches hell.

Randy

Frank -- You're weird!
Debra -- Sorry to hear about your mishap.

We almost sank a pontoon boat on Tenkiller in July 2006 under similar circumstances (hitting the wake of a much larger boat).

It's not my job to run the yacht,
the horn I can not blow,
it's not my job to say how far the yacht's allowed to go.
it's not my job to throttle down,
or even the clang the bell.
But let that darn thing hit the dock
and see who catches hell.

LMAO -- this is almost exactly the same poem we got my dad for Father's Day one year, except that it was a train he was running instead of a yacht. :rofl3:

I am much better today. I still have a two big *** bruises and several smaller ones, whiplash, and general aches and stiffness. The meds help a lot and when I don't take them I just stiffen up. I am going on a cruise this Sunday and diving Cenotes on Thursday next week. I am pretty sure I will be functioning a lot better by then. If not someone is going to make some good tip money toting my gear.....oh Troy......listen up.

Frank you are killin' me. :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom