Porteau Cove July 28.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I posted an open invitation in Tatsubon's sticky and then realized I should have started a new thread so here it is. We are going to meet at Porteau at 10 am and dive the artificial reef. So far its just me and sschlesi. Anyone else care to join in?

Oh man I have a wedding to go to. I hate it when life gets in the way of diving. I'm free on the long weekend if you would like to do a day trip..
Ron

Long weekend ferries can be a nightmare, but if you don't mind that I might wake up screaming at any moment, lets do it. Tides look good to try the overhanging tree at Egmont on Saturday.

Maybe Sunday would be better for the ferries or we could go down to the states but border could be a problem as well.

You guys are nuts thinking of taking a ferry or crossing a border on a long weekend. :11:

I will see what I have planned for Sat and might see you there. :D

i may be in for a 10am dive at porteau i know it all to well and if u guys are good on air i know a route we can take to see everything in 1 dive with no surface swim

Ryan: Everything including the South point??

You've gotten _really_ good on air :D

ryanmacneil8448:
i may be in for a 10am dive at porteau i know it all to well and if u guys are good on air i know a route we can take to see everything in 1 dive with no surface swim

As Jeckyll said, Let's see, so that is the campground wall (130' depth) then to the Granthall and sailboat, then over to the Nakai and then back in. You are definately good on air or you have some massive tanks:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom