Poor Knights Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Martin.I dont know about a boat in every port but I know we have a great one in Tutukaka. I know myself and the rest of the SODS gang are really looking foward to next weeks dives. Do you think those whales will still be around? And what about that sunfish you found for us last time I was up? Seen any more of them?

Packhorse AKA President SODS

Martin the Fish:
Due to the amount of bookings that Poor Knights Divers have recieved we are now being forced to limit the availabilty on our Amazing boat 'Shadowfax'

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the newly formed SODS- Southern Ocean Divers Society. A club of divers who really enjoy their diving and have a boat in every port!

That's great news about bookings Martin - well done!

I have to say I am really excited about moving up your way so I can enjoy the Poor Knights more regularly! I am even mre excited about diving with you guys and the SODS next Friday! See ---> :D

Whales? Mantas?! Awesome!

DD

Ah...happens all the time up here Rach:D

Chairman SODS
Training Officer SODS

Back
Top Bottom