Pool Pervert!!!

What would you do if you noticed a pervert checking out lady swimmers in the pool

• Ingnore it and focus on your swim

Votes: 60 35.5%
  • Tell the lifeguard

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Inform management

Votes: 38 22.5%
  • Tell the lady swimmer about it and let her deal with it

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Confront the pervert

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Grab the guy and drag him to the bottom of the pool

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to work in NYC and went to the Y on my lunch hour to swim laps. One day, I was sharing a lane with this dude, and a couple of times he swam by me, no problem. Then another time, I felt something on my butt. Hmm. Maybe it was an accident. Then I felt it again. The third time he tried, I stopped swimming, grabbed him around the neck and started punching him in the face and called him every bloody name in the book. Everyone stopped and was starring at us, but I didn't give a crap at this point. Man, was I steamed. He got out of the pool and left.

I am always checking out the ladys when I'm swimming, but I don't drool.

ghostdiver1957:
"Hey if you're that fat and someone's staring at your crotch, you should be pleased."

"Being a guy, I'd laugh at the fairy"

"Poor Guy... something tells me the chicks aren't checkin you out anymore... don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Ther've always Nevada... and some of them girls are HOT..."

Troll much?

Not illegal to look at girls. I'd certainly keep my eye on him in the future but I also wouldn't stick my nose into someone elses business just for looking. More important things to concern myself with that someone elses thoughts.

On this thread were numerous comments about "creepy sleazeball" types and other references to reacting to a person's physical appearance. To those that made these comments a big thanks for proving my theory that people, by and by, are lacking in common sense.

I have 2 requests:

First: Post a few pictures of what these perverts look like so we'll all know to avoid them or just fear them.

Then: Does anyone remember what Ted Bundy looked like. Pretty scary looking, yes?

How about me? Check my profile picture. Who knows?

Sasquatch:
On this thread were numerous comments about "creepy sleazeball" types and other references to reacting to a person's physical appearance. To those that made these comments a big thanks for proving my theory that people, by and by, are lacking in common sense.

Creepy is about how someone "vibes"--what they feel like--and not what they look like.

It should also be clear to everyone by now that it's also determined by a lot of assumptions and filters that we all carry around (perhaps better known as intuition) and for most people their intuition is a fairly reliable indicator of things that aren't "normal" ...... Accuracy certainly isn't 100% (things can be "ok" without being "normal") but it's a fairly good early warning system none the less....

R..

Sasquatch:

I have 2 requests:

First: Post a few pictures of what these perverts look like so we'll all know to avoid them or just fear them.

Then: Does anyone remember what Ted Bundy looked like. Pretty scary looking, yes?

How about me? Check my profile picture. Who knows?
Dude, Get your head off the dogs leg go find a bunk below .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom