Poll - Who's your Favorite Back-inflate BCD Manufacturer?

Fave back-inflate BCD Maker?

• Zeagle

Votes: 87 38.5%
  • ScubaPro

Votes: 27 11.9%
  • Dive Rite

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Oceanic

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • SeaQuest

Votes: 39 17.3%
  • Aeris

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Mares

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Sherwood

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Tusa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dacor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cressi-Sub

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 21 9.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really like Zeagle too, but once I tried the Dive Rite Traspac I got hooked on it.

Seaquest Balance. The fit is perfect for me and the support is outstanding.

Halcyon , DSS and AGIR are my fav's

I am a big fan of the Zeagle Ranger as well. When I am diving up north I use a 7mil and need a lot of weight. The ranger has great lift and handles it well. It is a bit bulky and traveling by air with it can be a challenge. But it is well designed and built. I would recommend it to any one. If you are mostly warm water diving, I might check out the Brigade by Zeagle that Scuba Toys sells.

I like Dive Rite and Zeagle.

If I am not in a BP/W, I really like my Zeagle ranger LTD. Really good no questions asked customer service also.

to me they are more then that they hold me twins and they hold stage bottles and they hold the safty things i need on a dive. if the BP/Wings back inflate BCDs do not fit right then the dive can go bad and the diver may not come back. so it is inportant that you like the BCD that you use and it fits right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom