Poll: Sharing a room - with opposite gender?

Would you share a room of the opposite gender, if you have never met them before?

• Yes - I'm a male

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Yes - I'm a female

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • No - I'm a male

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • No - I'm a female

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Maybe(please comment)

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would not want to share a room with a stranger, and regardless of sex it would be awkward.

Voted maybe.

These days I'm too willing to spend money on convenience to end up paired up with a random stranger of any description.

But if some day I do end up paired up with a stranger, I don't really care what gender or what sex they are. I'd understand if a woman doesn't want to be paired up with me, a strange man, and would just have to cross my fingers that it isn't a deal breaker for her.

If I'm solo on a live board I'm only in the cabin to sleep. I sleep like the dead and snore like a walrus. I would sleep outside on the deck if allowed, it would probably help to make sure the person on watch doesn't fall asleep. 😉

Also, if your married and you are going to cheat you don't need to share a cabin.

I’ve done it. Much more an issue of compatibility rather than gender
There are bathroom hogs of both genders And snoring hits both too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom