• Dive shop owner/employee

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Instructor/Ass't. Instructor/DM

Votes: 82 21.6%
  • Just a diver

Votes: 278 73.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and others, I never meant to imply anything to do with age. There are many long time divers who are young and older divers (like me) who are new.... We have so much to learn, so little time to learn. And most of us are jealous of you . 1227 dives wow...:all: :hiding:

Originally posted by Butch103
and others, I never meant to imply anything to do with age. There are many long time divers who are young and older divers (like me) who are new.... We have so much to learn, so little time to learn. And most of us are jealous of you . 1227 dives wow...:all: :hiding:

Wow is right. 1227. Walter's been underwater longer than some divers have been alive!

Not wow. There are others on this board with many more dives than that. Tomorrow I'll have more dives than that. I'll be up in Net Doc's neighborhood. I'm meeting buddies at Blue Springs between 9:30 & 10.

DSSW,

WWW™

Walter,
Sounds like you've done some interesting diving.
What did your buddy end up doing with the Megalodon teeth?

Pete,
I found a penny once, too. Does that mean we can add our 2 cents?

:gorgeous:

Even though we ain't got money...
I'd still dive with ya honey...

And JAW... Walter showed me a plastic container with
don't count 'em (cause he really, really did) sharks teeth. Just awesome in their entirety. I think he could outfit all the sharks in the oceans with some really funky teeth... if they would only hold still long enough!!!

Again... not -ABOUT- 3000.... but precisely 3000 teeth

I was a professional rescue / search & recovery diver for a small government agency consisting of 8 men. But do to recent budget cuts the team is no more, so now I’m just a diver and I’m happy with that.

Arduous

Just a lowly DM who has to work at a real job for a living!! but, retirement will be soon, and I can be a dive bum!! Can you be a dive bum if you are over 50? ages

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom