• Dive shop owner/employee

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Instructor/Ass't. Instructor/DM

Votes: 82 21.6%
  • Just a diver

Votes: 278 73.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zag,
Think of it this way ..
Being "Just a diver" is better then being, "Just a Non diver."
:sunny:

I shoulder my "just a diver" status proudly! :)

I don't know that I can be classified, I am, however, certainly certifiable.

Chad

Natasha,

Thanks. I was once married to a lady who encouraged me to keep my beard a color other than white. Seems she didn't like it when folks assumed I was her father. Folks did say I looked almost as young as I am. After she gave me the boot, I let it return to its natural state. What was her name anyway? I remember I met her on a dive trip to Siberia and she had the most common name in the USSR..........perhaps it will come back to me.

DSSW,

WWW™

LoL Walter. I swear I'm not her!

Natasha,

I know. Your English is much better and besides she doesn't live in Chicago. I actually see her quite often, we have two beautiful children (OK so one is grown) and we touch base frequently about them.

DSSW,

WWW™

Natasha,

Walter's head is big enough already. The smartest guy on the board. Jeeze. I know he isn't the oldest because he's my little brother (by 15 months). :)

Dennis,
Thanks for the afternoon laugh. I needed that! OK, here's how I judged his brain. Since I'm an English/Geography person, anyone that's a Math/ Science person, like Walter, is the smartest guy on the board. That's just how an English person looks at a Math person. :wink:
Maybe that took his head down a bit.
:sunny:

Natasha,

I never heard a Postal Clerk called a Math and Science person before. Although, Walter could have been a Physicist, a Mathematician, an Engineer. or anything else Math or Science related. In actuality, he really is one of the smartest people I know, however, I am married to the smartest. Can't let his head get too big you know. Walter began working for the Post Office while going to College and stayed after he graduated. If you ever get to look at his log book, you will see that he is a frustrated Engineer or Statistician. Lots of statistical details in there. As an Engineer myself, I totally understand, but dealing with numbers daily allows me to have normal looking log book. However, if I dived as much as Walter, I may have the same interest in the details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom