Poll - Best Dives in Eastern Carribean

Best Dives in Eastern Carribean

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
lol... but hey, it's the Caribbean, can you go wrong? :wink:

it will be an adventure any way you look at it

(i am heading for Bonaire at the end of June... can't wait!)

Andy:

I can't help but notice that you've had 2,455 posts since joining this BBS in January of this year. Doing the math that means that you've made an average of 21 post a day. Who has time for diving at that rate! :biggrin2:

i do everything (well... almost everything) with blinding speed!

:wink:

Scott101:
To each their own but I really enjoyed diving in St Maarten. No, its not Cozumel or the Caymans but there are quiet a few nice dives there. I recommend Dive Adventures/Peilcan water sports. The will cater to the cruise ships. One dive that I love the most is called Hens and Chickens. There is a HUGE meteor crater that you can swin down into and check out the impact trail. As far as island life, I have never been to a better place. If you can, eat at a little place called Peg Leg Pub. The filets melt in your mouth like butta...

(Plus, they have nude beaches. Talk about nice surface intervals)

I've heard St. Maarten diving can be rough. Being a newer diver (50 logged dives so far, all on dive trips), I was concerned about diving there & dealing with rough seas and low vis. I'll be there on a cruise stop in 2 weeks. Was just going to snorkel there but I may reconsider.

Back
Top Bottom