Polar Bears attack US Nuclear Submarine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
These were taken from the USS HONOLULU. As Spring approaches, the bears head for land. During the Winter, they stay on the ice, feeding on seals that surface for air.The bears were no doubt disappointed that this large critter breaking through the ice was not edible. Can't trust anyone nowadays.

Doesn't look like they are doing much attacking but rather trying to figure out what on earth it is. I love the one with the bear looking over the ice edge.

crpntr133:
Doesn't look like they are doing much attacking but rather trying to figure out what on earth it is. I love the one with the bear looking over the ice edge.

Yeah, the only one that did anything is in the 2nd picture he chewed on the rudder for awhile.

those are not polar bears! they're SEALs undercover

(yes, shoot me now)

Yeah the little, skinny, E-1 standing in the corner. "You want me to do what, with that stick, Sir?"

They're going "I told you that you shouldn't have eaten that little black seal! Now his big brother is here and he's pissed"

Anybody know what the fine is for torpedoing a Polar Bear ? :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom