Point loma beach dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue_fin1

New
Reaction score
This is my first time posting i just got my o/w a couple of weeks ago.

I have a few question about point loma and also spear fishing

Me and couple of buddy's want to know can you beach dive point loma (see anything intresting) like the shores or cove around for this time of year. Is the kelp there this time of year and is it possible to swim out to it from the beach. we dove the shores and cove about a week ago it wasnt to bad.

if any one has a better location please let me know. were trying to get a couple of beach dives in before are night diving class starts.

Also one of my buddys is just getting in to spear fishing he was asking me can you pole spear while diving i told him no (dosnt give a sporting chance) but i have really no clue on this. I have tried to look it up in fish game but i didnt find any thing about it.

can any one help me. on this matter i dont wanna go diving with him if were going to get in trouble. and honestly i feel like a idot if a call a dive shop and ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom