PM Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gangrel441

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey folks! Thanks to all of the crew for getting the site back up and running.

I have a new PM in my inbox that was sent this morning which I am unable to open. I have been able to send PMs, and I am able to open old PMs, but not this new one. Anyone else have a problem like this? When I try to open this message, I am getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page".

I'm having the same problem. I've got three PM's that came in yesterday, but I can't access them. I get a blank screen. However, I can access all of my earlier PM's.

It's driving me crazy that I can't read them!

Leejnd:
I'm having the same problem. I've got three PM's that came in yesterday, but I can't access them. I get a blank screen. However, I can access all of my earlier PM's.

It's driving me crazy that I can't read them!

DITTO!

gangrel441:
Hey folks! Thanks to all of the crew for getting the site back up and running.

I have a new PM in my inbox that was sent this morning which I am unable to open. I have been able to send PMs, and I am able to open old PMs, but not this new one. Anyone else have a problem like this? When I try to open this message, I am getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page".

I also get the "Internet Explorer" error message as I post and refresh. I've also noticed that the number of posts is not updating. It appears that there are bits being lost in the nebulous ethera.

Add me to that list

SB1 has gone down and come back up again, but still no joy in PM land for me... :(

DiveSite:
Try downloading your PMs as text and use notepad to read them. It worked for me. You will get all PMs - Inbox and Sent msgs.
You can also select a few and export them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom