Plymouth...White Horse Beach Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

porgyhunter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am working real close to Pricillia Beach/ White Horse and am wondering if anybody knows the parking situation? I see ALOT of folks carrying chairs and what not to Pricilla Beach. Would love to do an Afternoon dive there...Maybe tomorrow 3 or 4ish if any one is interested. Haven't done White horse in years but lobbys where good!

Porgy there is an old town lot behind the post office somewhere over there that is not monitored closely but im not exactly sure where I think right on taylor ave. There is also the church lot on white horse road up the street from flag rock. I will see if I can get better info for you.

Gee I always thought White Horse was in Manomet.

It is, in the Manomet section of Plymouth just north of Ellisville which is north of Cedarville which are all areas of Plymouth.:D

Thanks Augk....I know where the Post office is. Sounds like a job for '' the hand truck'' I better get used to it....parking ain't gonna get any better any time soon

Your right Amaj.....I see alot of people using the church lot. The post office has threatening signs...Augk. Do you actually ''drive'' out on the beach? Looks like the entrance is by an abandoned bar?

Yup. Drive down the ramp, drive over to a nice spot, unload, then go park at the church. Have a great dive, then reverse!

Yeah Amajamar is correct just drive down the ramp I have seen people parked down on the sand with 4x4. I have driven down in my truck in the past when I first moved to Plym. I think if I renew my off road beach sticker I can park there or launch a small boat or something unsure though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom