Please Tell me That This is a Joke ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They make me a better diver. I have lost thirty pounds and went from being 5' 6" to 6' 1."

I want to go from 5'6" to 6'1"! You must have been to his other business venture- 'Bob Evans Restaurant' to lose those 30 lbs. Not the gourmet dining you may have thought. If I wear those fins into the restaurant, can I get a free breakfast and a signature?

Just how stupid do they think I am? I would never buy these fins from an online store

- 'cause bying diving gear on the internet will get you killed. I am going to buy them form my LSD - a bit more expensive, but surely worth it :D

I wonder how many people will buy these fins though.

Probably same people who buy this.

To spare your head from exploding, this is a quote from the above link:

Based on old "forgotten" US Patents we have developed devices that use a little electricity out of your car/truck battery, to separate water into a gas called "HHO" (2 parts Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns beautifully and provides TONS of energy - while the end product is just WATER! Mobile Magazine says: HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the chemical stability of water.

DID YOU KNOW: Pound for pound HHO GAS IS 3 TIMES MORE POTENT THAN GASOLINE!!! HHO is a fast growing trend for boosting performance and MPG.

We took a 90-year-old suppressed technology

But they come in all those snappy colors....That must be worth at least $500 :rofl3:

Just who the hell is Bob Evans anyhow? Does he dive in your world? Certainly not mine!

Bob has been doing this since '03!! at that price he should be retired by now.:confused:

© Bob Evans Designs, Inc., 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

I used to work for a Bob Evans when I was a kid, he owned the cheveron station on the corner in Sacramento and he and his son keith ran the place!!

They were crook's then too !!!:D

If Bob Evans is selling fins for $840 (incl. sales tax here) I think I need to be a vegetarian.

You should all hold off on your snide remarks, at least until they set a price point for the Bob Evans Dry-Suit. Suposedly you'll be able to get it in either a 15 or 30 year fixed rate mortgage.

By the way, tan polyurethane is much better than the muave polyurethane they test marketed.

I know Bob Evans makes a fine Sausage and Gravy. Maybe the fins are worth it.

mmmmmmmm biscuits and gravy. I think the closest one to me it on Colonial. I will check to see if they have fins in the back in the morning

Back
Top Bottom