Please Tell me That This is a Joke ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think it's a pretty reasonable pricetag actually. It states that you get "instant acceleration" with these fins which seems worth spending roughly $700 more than most fins.

Heh, as opposed to all normal fins which somehow, in defiance of Newton's laws of motion, produce a lagging acceleration, I suppose. :shakehead:

Darn! I can't buy these fins because I maxed my "Black Amex card" purchasing all of Bob Evans other gear.

Well the original model is only $399, but it's not made out of "Tan Delta Polyurethane"

I don't know how anybody gets by without Tan Delta Polyurethane.

They work better when you puchase the speed pods, sharks teeth, and whiskers. Now you can say you have 1000 dollar fins

Wait, wait, wait... read the fine print. That price includes the surgery to have them implanted into your feet, and if you're one of the first 10,000 lucky buyers at this amazing price, you get a matching snorkel (for $453.75).

Must... have.... these.... fins.

Anybody wants to buy my XL jets, and is interested in the kidneys of one of my kids?:rofl3:

Seriously: These guys must be nuts. I wonder how many people will buy these fins though.

I don't think whoever sells these things is nuts at all. Like P.T. Barnum, they know how to run a business. Their customers, though...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom