Please keep Denisegg's family in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise, May your faith strengthen and give you comfort. I will pray that Zach recovers quickly.

Denise:

Lisa and I are sending you and your family all of our best wishes and kindest thoughts. We were very happy yo hear about Zach's recent turn for the better.

-ap

Prayers and positive thoughts to you and family, Denise.

Done, thank you!

Thanks Cave Diver. I sure hope they are able to get a bed close by. Perhaps they can rotate out with each of them getting to lay down in a quiet spot for a few hours at time. It is hard though when someone is so critical and you don't want to leave them alone at the hospital, but you have to try to take care of yourself even though you just don't have the heart to do it.

Still praying for your grandson Zach, Denise and the rest of your crew too. ((((hugs))))

Thank you all so very much. My daughter asked me to thank you for the information about the Ronald McDonald House. That is such a blessing. She is meeting with them this afternoon and will be staying there tonight. I am home right now but will be going back tomorrow.
Today shows more improvement. He is able to breathe 20 percent now on his on so the respirator is not doing 100 percent of his breathing as it was before. Some of the swelling caused from the bruising in his lungs has gone down. He has been given 4 units of blood and his blood pressure is not bottoming out anymore so they have been able to take him off the medicine for his blood pressure. He is still being kept in twilight sleep so that he won't move around and hurt his injuries.
Prayers are being answered and I thank all of you so much for being a part of that.

Wonderful news on all the improvement Denise. A long way to go, but the direction is good! Zach and the family remain in our prayers.

Super news, Denise! Praying for continued strength on everyone's part.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom