Please help...

Did you think the site was easy to navigate?

• Very Easy

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Easy

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Not Really

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Complicated

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iamaussiediver

Registered
Reaction score
I recently wrote a book about scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef. It is free to download from www.DiveAdvisory.org
I would appreciate any feedback on the site and book.
I think it is easy to do but have heard some people having difficulties.

BTW... by doing this it means you get the book for free and it is full of great local knowledge, maps and photos.
Just go to www.DiveAdvisory.org and then tell me if you think any improvements could be made.
Cheers
I really appreciate fedback from fellow divers.
:D

I just browsed through it and its fantastic with just the kind of information a we look for in dive trips . More maps- (travel, dive site) would have been great. I think marine park fees are not mentioned.

keep up the good work

Nicely done. I'm from the USA, and did some dives in Cairns and Port Douglas a few years back. Your book would have been a great place to start gathering information. It would have saved me a few nights of surfing the web for it.

Regards,
Carbon

Very good, informative piece. Wish I had found it before I arrived Nov 2004. I'll surely use it before I go next time.

Why didn't I think of that!!?? Good idea.

kind of information! Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom