Please help Identify

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just like that. the disc was set into hinged clamshell and protected the underneath glass from breaking. The centre was left open so you could see the approximate angles of the hr/Min hands.

If the metal once had silver plating on it, it could have been once a part of a cheap watch or clock. Just a guess :confused:

WizFromOz

Thank you to everyone for your input.

i think is part of a necklace, at first i was thinking its an earing, but the back of it wouldn't look nice just hanging there, but as a necklace i think it maybe a nice one.

Now how old is hard to tell by the picture, but good luck and keep diving, you never know next time maybe an emerald necklace.

cldSCUBA:
I found this today diving the tail race canal, here in Moncks Corner SC. I have no clue what it came off of or what it is. Thank you all.

I don't know, but it looks pretty cool. The first step would be to determine what metal it is made from. It does look like it was made into a necklace in it's latter life. Have you done any cleaning yet? What did it look like when you brought it up?

Just a few questions that come to mind at the moment.

FD

I looked just like the picture when I brought it up. It is aluminum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom