Please help Identify

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cldSCUBA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I found this today diving the tail race canal, here in Moncks Corner SC. I have no clue what it came off of or what it is. Thank you all.

LOL, Thank you. Youins are quick up there in Booosston.

That is a very good thought Jim. I am thinking about taking it to the museum tomorrow, they will probably have a good idea. Thank you.

I believe I've seen that before. Yes, I'm sure of it now. It was when Janet Jackson had her wardrobe malfunction.

According to people on this board if its an artifact you should have left it down there for others to enjoy.....LOL.....what a load of crap.....nice find whatever it is

There is a big difference from taking something from a ship that was sunk for divers enjoyment and something you found on the bottom. Stealing those items from the Oriskany is a felony.

You should take the time to read a few of the posts there. No where did it say that if you find something like this that you should just leave it there.

Nice find by the way, cldSCUBA.

blacksambellamy:
According to people on this board if its an artifact you should have left it down there for others to enjoy.....LOL.....what a load of crap.....nice find whatever it is

Yeah...that was what people were saying in the Oriskany thread. You nailed it. It had nothing to do with following the law and not committing a felony.

Sorry for the hijack cldScuba. I do hope you find out about the piece you found.

Back
Top Bottom