Playing with the UTD Z-system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have "good reason" to believe it will be sooner rather than later. :wink:

Tobin

Very cool Tobin - I actually thought to myself Steve should partner with you as you make a great product so I'm happy this has worked out.

I know where you work so I will be at your door step when we get the word:D

Dwayne

I have "good reason" to believe it will be sooner rather than later. :wink:

Tobin

Nice one! I got exposed to Sidemount during 2 weeks in Mt Gambier learning to cave dive. Instructor and others were in sidemount all the time using Golem armadillo's.

I'd like to keep all my wings DSS. :D

I think it has real potential as a platform for SM diving -- even without the LP manifold system, which is something I'd like to be able to use for technical/cave diving.

I have been diving this system strictly as a sidemount rig. I do not use the manifold system as I think it does increase your risk of a failure rather than reduce it. I have been diving Alum 80s and have found it to be a very stable platform. I am actually hoping to use this rig in Floriday with LP 95's. The rig certainly will not be able to handle the standard LP104. A slight modification for steel tanks will be to remove the bungee system and ad a pice of webbing accross the back to reduce the stretch.

Back
Top Bottom