Playa Scuba Belize Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El_Scubador

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Next week in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, the Playa Scuba dive shop run by Klaus Regenberg and Luis Rivera will be taking a lucky few on the couple of hour drive to Belize for 3 days to dive the Blue Hole and enjoy the town. Contact them at Playa Scuba Dive Center * Diving in Playa del Carmen * Diving in Cozumel * Diving in Cenotes* Diving in Mexico . I just got back from a trip in the playa, and it was amazing, diving the Yucatan is a must for everyone. Playa scuba has the best instructors and the best equipment, you will have fun, seriously.

what a great idea and very forward thinking of the dive center, who are they using for a dive center in Belize. we should do more cross country diving

Yes, but it takes a lot longer than two hours. If the whole trip takes three days they'll be diving the middle day and travelling on the other two. What is their jumping-off point for getting over to Lighthouse Atoll, and how will they get there?

they own a plane that is able to carry up to 6 passengers, i just found out, and the dive trip is in July, not next week, too bad, I was trying to go on it too

Which means they'll have to fly into the International Airport in Belize City. Presumably they'll then cross to Lighthouse Atoll from Belize City? So we won't up here have a chance to entertain them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom