Plans for October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all
Now that the Meet and Greet is over, what are everyone else's diving plans for the month of October?

Anyone heading back to Gilboa. I think I will be there Oct 8/9 with my shop. As always looking for someone to go deep :scubadive: with.

Polly

I don't know how deep I can go after all I only use a 3mil thick but I want to get together again anytime!!! I don't know about Gilboa that weekend but maybe sometime else or who knows maybe we can get back to BS or someplace alittle closer as it is almost 3 hours for me to gilboa.

scubapolly:
Hi all
Now that the Meet and Greet is over, what are everyone else's diving plans for the month of October?

Anyone heading back to Gilboa. I think I will be there Oct 8/9 with my shop. As always looking for someone to go deep :scubadive: with.

Polly

scubapolly:
Hi all

Polly
I wont be able to meet you at Gilboa but I will be in Cancun oct 19thru26th if you want to hook up for a dive or three there. hehehehehe

It was nice meeting you Saturday even though I didnt get to dive with you maybe next time.

I'll be spending a weekend diving in Door county doing shore dives and diving off my boat along the Port Washington coast as the conditions permit. For me its full speed ahead until the ice comes in. The ice does slow things down a bit. Arrrrrrgh!

Jim

scubapolly:
Hi all

No more Gilboa for me... Just healthy doses of Springs, West Palm, Pompano, and the Keys.... :D

gtxl1200:
I wont be able to meet you at Gilboa but I will be in Cancun oct 19thru26th if you want to hook up for a dive or three there. hehehehehe

If only it was a week later. I am tied up until Oct 25

netmage:
No more Gilboa for me... Just healthy doses of Springs, West Palm, Pompano, and the Keys.... :D
You lucky dog! One more trip on the Enterprise (Waukegan) for me 10/8-9, and then it's quarryville until Coz in December.

Hubby and I are wanting to set up an underwater pumpkin carving but not sure when we can do it, the weekends are filling up quick.
Ber :lilbunny:

netmage:
Well, my next dives will probably be in netmage's new "backyard" when I drive my in-law's car down to Ft.Lauderdale in about 3 weeks. I'll probably plan another Gilboa trip in November.

-Rob

I should be diving Panama City that weekend. Seems like a lot of GLWC have things going on at that time. However, several of us from Dayton will be hitting Gilboa/White Star later in Oct & Nov. We too are planning some underwater pumking carving. We also have New Year's Dive on the books...the annual dive on the 1st of Jan. One fella did it wet last year..a brave soul.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom