Planning to DiveThursday 23 Dec 04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pasley

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The Santa Ana Winds are blowing and that means it is time to go diving.

Who wants to go diving? South facing beach perhaps?

I'm ready. I can do tomorrow afternoon, but not morning, though.

I am diving with Rawdog in Malibu. We are meeting at 12:45 for a 1:00 p.m and planning on two tanks (we will see how it goes).
We are meeting at the park corner of Malibu Road and Pacific Coast Highway, at the top of the hill opposite Pepperdine Universityat 12:45 p.m. Then leaving here for 24434 Malibu Road. Take PCH to the shopping center, turn West (sough)onto Webb Way and then go North (really west) On Malibu Road. Watch for the old cannon on the left. When you come to the modern house with the burshed alumimum exerior, your there. Park on the East (north) side of the street.

The first direction is the apparent directin the (direction) is the approximate compass direction).

I hope you can make it to join us. Anyone else?

Traffic willing, I'll be there by 12:30.

Great see you there. I will be at the Michael Landon Recreation Center in the Malibu Bluff State Recreation Area Park at Pacific Coast Highway and Malibu Canyon Road at 12:45 or a bit before. Then at 1:00 p.m. we will move to the dive site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom