Planning Santa Rosa trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me know about the next dives, I need to build up my dives so I can start my DM program. I thought I might be able to get on at the aquarium but you need at least 50 dives for that as well.

Aquarium dives do not count toward the 40 needed to start DM; an aquarium is not open water.

I was wondering about that tursiops, it would still be some good experience though. I did it for five years at the Newport aquarium in Oregon as a freediver and just want to get back into it either way.

Awesome trip boulderjohn, thanks again...I learned a ton.

I am sure glad you enjoyed it. As you know, I had a lot to work on myself with that new side mount gear. It was a very valuable weekend for me, and I enjoyed meeting you and diving with you. I look forward to our next outing.

Yes indeed. Let's get these other folks to commit to it next time uh....I know they are listening :wink:

I'll be in Santa Rosa on Sunday 6/15. I'm new to the board and looking to meet new dive buddies. Anyone else going this weekend? -Ethan

I'll be in Santa Rosa on Sunday 6/15. I'm new to the board and looking to meet new dive buddies. Anyone else going this weekend? -Ethan

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I can't be there then, but hopefully we can meet later in the summer.

In my experience, you will be better off starting your own thread for questions like this. If you add your question to a thread that has pretty much run its course, people who might be interested might miss it. When I am ready to announce another trip, I will start a new thread myself.

Yes indeed. Let's get these other folks to commit to it next time uh....I know they are listening :wink:
Just move Blue Hole or Rock Lake a bit further northwest and I would be in! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom