Planning Santa Rosa trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have been doing a lot of diving in non-Rocky Mountain locations recently, and I am looking to get back to Santa Rosa in a while to work on some stuff or just have some fun. That would be the Blue Hole and Rock Lake. I am looking at late May, late June, or any time in July and August. I don't mean all of those, but I hope to do some of those. If anyone is interested, either chime in here or send me a PM.

Moved here from Chicago (last December.) LOVE the area, but miss Lake Michigan. Ready to get some dives in! (Need to be back in Denver for Sundays though...so my weekends are a little different.)

We can play with the days, and when I have gone in the past, different people have come and gone on different days.

I would like to make it to Blue Hole some time this year. I'm not sure when would work the best yet.

Sounds good. Depending on the week, leaving late Thursday - coming home Saturday would work. There are other options too; that's just the one that would be the easiest for me. But whatever you decide...if I can work it into the calendar, I'm in. :)

I am looking to get back to Santa Rosa in a while to work on some stuff or just have some fun. That would be the Blue Hole and Rock Lake.

Santa Rosa, California, or some other Santa Rosa? If California, where are the Blue Hole and Rock Lake?

If you guys are open to having a new diver along I would be interested. I got certified last year in Colorado and did some dives in Maui but I am looking to get some more experience, dives, and knowledge under my belt.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom