Planning Santa Rosa trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you guys are open to having a new diver along I would be interested. I got certified last year in Colorado and did some dives in Maui but I am looking to get some more experience, dives, and knowledge under my belt.

Cheers

We've all been the new diver once - and someone let us come along. So, "SURE!" I'll be diving Friday and Saturday. (Have to be home Saturday PM.) Being new to Colorado, I'm looking forward to meeting some new dive buddies.

I am right now shooting for the last weekend in May or the first full weekend in June.

Thanks for the welcome Reallydg.

The first weekend in June could work well for me. I will be following this thread to see where it goes.

OK, I was waiting for word that some expected gear was on its way. I believe I will have it now! I am shooting for the weekend of May 31-June 1, with the exact days there flexible. Is anyone interested?

Let me know about the next dives, I need to build up my dives so I can start my DM program. I thought I might be able to get on at the aquarium but you need at least 50 dives for that as well.

Let me know about the next dives, I need to build up my dives so I can start my DM program. I thought I might be able to get on at the aquarium but you need at least 50 dives for that as well.

I was on the edge of giving up. Do you really want to go?

Let me talk to the boss and I will get back to you ASAP. She knows that I am stressing about getting in my last...cringe...35 or so dives to enter the DM program. I am just finishing my rescue class two weekends from now. I wish I could count my freediving because I would way past what I need :wink:

Back
Top Bottom