Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christmas Party

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • all of the above

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
ummmm...does that mean what I think it means? Your friend too??

yep, things didn't work out for Trish in Cali....so I'm flying out tomorrow afternoon, she's picking me up at LAX and we're hitting the road back to Florida where we're gonna work our tails off until my lease runs out in January...and if all goes well, we'll both be moving back to Aloha Land in Feb:D :D :D

Now that's PREFECT:D (not that it didn't go good with the people that she worked for, I know she liked them - that you guys are coming here :D) Let me know so I can go buy some lei's :D

:fairy: I think our NEXT get together should be Halloween, but that doesn't mean we couldn't/shouldn't do get togethers for the other holidays we have coming up. Oh and if we do something for Halloween it should definitely be in costume.

Did someone mention Dave and Busters? Or what about Gordon Biersch at Aloha Tower or Brew Moon by Ward Center?

I said D&B because I know they have side rooms and easy FREE parking...what about the others?

Back
Top Bottom