Planning a trip to Belize for late Oct-Nov got some questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, there are two hotels. The Grand Hyatt and the Hyatt Regency. Both are accessible by SkyTrain, the monorail that runs through the airport concourses.

Our connection to the BZ flight is always scheduled for less than an hour after we're due in Dallas. Last year, we got to DFW a little late so we got off the plane in Concourse C, caught the monorail to Concourse D, walked up to our Gate and straight onto the plane, pausing only long enough to show our boarding passes.

Sooner or later, I'm going to be spending the night at one or the other.

Downing- Thanks for bailing me out with reference to the question. I was away from my compuer for a couple of days. On our last stay was at the Grand Hyatt. Really a breeze the next morning.

Hi all - JUST hit book on a trip to Belize (from San Francisco) for December 27th to January 2nd. Friends and I are leaning toward Placencia over AC, but some threads on here talked about Placencia's beaches as "dirty." That said, those threads were from 2007 and lots of other folks have talked about how up and coming Placencia has been in recent years.

Just got back from my honeymoon - will post some dive pics in the appropriate regional forums soon (was in Moorea and Bora Bora!)

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom