Placed the order for my new DUI today :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdshort

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Went into the LDS today to get measured up for a new drysuit. It will be a Signature Series DUI TLS350. Black of course, with the CLX450 style Cordura overlay. Went with large zippered pockets on both sides, CF200 kneepads, and turbo soles instead of rock boots. I want to get some Jet Fins, and have them fit over both wetsuit booties and whatever I wear on my drysuit. I currently have size 12 rock boots which obviously wouldn't work for the XL Jets, so I figure with the turbo soles, I'll be able to use XL jets for both.

Now the hard part... the wait! The other hard part will be handing over the money for it, though I did get a good deal on it.

Congrats on the new suit. The Signiture Series is one of the best fit suits you can ask for. I have a Clx450 Signiture Series and it fits like a glove

Congrats. I'm about to order mine in a few weeks - also a TLS350 Signature. Can't wait to get warm!

David

I've been diving a stock XL TLS350 shoulder entry. Bought it used from a friend when I first started diving. I figured it was time for a suit that fit me a bit better, as the current one is pretty baggy around the middle. Plus, I wanted all black, and I think the Cordura overlay should help protect against abrasion from my harness. I'll also appreciate not having to keep regluing my kneepads on, and the pockets should come in handy!

bdshort:
Went into the LDS today to get measured up for a new drysuit. It will be a Signature Series DUI TLS350. Black of course, with the CLX450 style Cordura overlay. Went with large zippered pockets on both sides, CF200 kneepads, and turbo soles instead of rock boots. I want to get some Jet Fins, and have them fit over both wetsuit booties and whatever I wear on my drysuit. I currently have size 12 rock boots which obviously wouldn't work for the XL Jets, so I figure with the turbo soles, I'll be able to use XL jets for both.

Now the hard part... the wait! The other hard part will be handing over the money for it, though I did get a good deal on it.

Congratulations, it's a really nice suit!

It is a darn good suit if it doesn't leak...

bdshort:
I currently have size 12 rock boots which obviously wouldn't work for the XL Jets, so I figure with the turbo soles, I'll be able to use XL jets for both.

I wear size 11 street shoes, and the XL jets fit my size 11 turbo soles and my size 11 wetsuit booties fine.

Good to hear the XLs should work.

My current TLS doesn't leak... I do get moisture inside after a dive but I think most of it is sweat that has wicked out. Either that, or condensation.

Make sure

Make sure

Make sure

of getting Si-tech valve, not Apeks one no matter what DUI and your LDS said.

Congrats! I just got my second weekend of diving in mine. I bought a CF200 pro custom. My biggest problem was making my arms do amazing things trying to get into the suit. I ended up with the Apeks valves, so I hope I'm lucky.

However, I NEED heavier undergarments. I've dove the last two weekends in 150gr fleeces in 42 degree water. Cold but not unbearable. Okay, pretty close, but I'm going to fix that! Get good undies!

Back
Top Bottom