PK on Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxIceDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going to Possum Kingdom on Saturday 11/24. To start diving dry and get ready for ice diving in Februry.

I plan to arrive around 10am.

Water temp is 64, according to the TX Parks & Wildlife fishing report. Vis was reported last weekend at 3ft on the surface and 10ft at 50' depth. The Scuba Point dive shop is still open.

Also, I am putting on a ice diving informational presentation on December 5th, 7pm at Surface Interval Scuba in Arlington, if anyone is interested.

Randy

Randy-- how did you find the lake conditions?? Alan

Randy... we got to do Ice Diving this weekend at Lake Murray !

Actually it was Sleet Diving :D

( not the same I know :wink: )

Counting you that means that at least 6 of the Swampers got outdoors this weekend !

I didn't go. Everyone that said that they were going to go with me bailed out at the last minute for one reason or another.

When I was the only one left, I decided to stay home as well. Mainly because I needed someone to zip drysuit up. (it's a backzip)

RC

I didn't go. Everyone that said that they were going to go with me bailed out at the last minute for one reason or another.

When I was the only one left, I decided to stay home as well. Mainly because I needed someone to zip drysuit up. (it's a backzip)

RC

Dang, you could have joined us at Murray,,,your just hanging around with the wrong crowd! :wink: Well next time maybe.

Dang, you could have joined us at Murray,,,your just hanging around with the wrong crowd! :wink:

It MAY be that he's a little more discerning than we are. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom