Pizza

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here in the Philippines I love Yellow Cab's Shrimp and Garlic Pizza. I always order it with spicy chicken wings. yum yum. After I eat the stuff I feel so guilty that Im usually on my way to the gym after an hour or so.

Gidds:
My name is Heather and I am a pizza addict :blush: Ok so not really but I really like pizza, especially really fatty chicken ranchero pizza. I'm pretty good about eating low fat/low cholesterol/ low salt things most of the time but sometimes I really want a pizza. I also tend to me lazy about cooking since I'm a grad student. I've been doing well battling the pizza cravings and I was thinking it's ok to have an evil pizza once a month or so. What do you guys think?

Since pizza is a typical Italian meal, let me add my 2 cents (of euro).
Pizza consists basically of 4 elements: cereals from flour, lipids from olive oil,
mozzarella and tomato. These four elements (which consitutes the basic pizza) provides energy + the anioxidant action from tomato: It is the typical Mediterranean diet!!! and it's GOOOOOOOOOD
Now, my suggestion is: try a real simple pizza, and you will forget about putting chicken and other stuff on it.
If you still think your ranchero whatever is better, well just do some jogging in the morning. Physical activity is far better than a strict diet eyebrow

ciaaaaaooooooo

i like shakeys!!! anything with anchovies is killer

I avoid the stuff like the plague if I can... unless it's the frozen microwave kind which actually tends to have a whole lot less oil and fat.

Micro-pizza?! Ugh!
I love pizza with kebab, onions and xtra strong kebabsauce...yum yum!
Of course the pizza-sallad is almost as good as the pizza itself...*drool*
must get pizza...

I like my pizza italian style, simple and fresh. Now I'm hungry again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom