Pit bull coming at me, owner screaming "Vicious NO"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Naaa... we had had all the Rambos through here already and the dog has been shot at least five times already. (Not me, because it is too much trouble to pack my gun around)

DiversMom:
when they banned pit bulls, rotties, etc, the drug dealers went to Barbary Apes - a macaque monkey that has a NASTY personality. Thes animals have large canines and a very short temper. They can be triggered into an attack quite easily. No more dog fights either - the gangs went to monkey fights.

Banning a breed isn't the answer - the bad guys will just move on to something else - another dog or another species. Holding the individuals with the problem animals responsible is the answer.

im pretty sure ill-tempered monkeys should not be allowed anyway.
maybe if things keep getting banned the bad guys will resort to chipmunk or bunny battles. that seems harmless enough.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
maybe if things keep getting banned the bad guys will resort to chipmunk or bunny battles. that seems harmless enough.

Maybe not. Chipmunks can carry rabies. As for bunnies... have you read this thread? Harmless indeed! :D

I really want one of those super bunnies. I also want a giant tortoise for my courtyard. (or two)

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
im pretty sure ill-tempered monkeys should not be allowed anyway.
Or, if they will continue banning, sooner or later they'll arrive at something that is dear to you. :wink:

aquaoren:
Or, if they will continue banning, sooner or later they'll arrive at something that is dear to you. :wink:

my tortoise can't fight. he's a lover not a fighter.

aquaoren:

oh my!....are you really Canadian? Maybe we can be friends if you are are a proctector of individual freedoms.....guess you guys vary a lot, up there,...eh?

I don't care about the breed. A dog rushing me is a dead dog. I hate to see an animal suffer because of a stupid owner, but I will protect myself and my family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom