Pirates of the Caribbean dinner cruise - Tuesday, Nov. 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If you will be on the island this Tuesday, Nov. 22 and are interested - I have a group going out on a sunset lobster/steak dinner cruise and thought I would extend the invitation to other SB'ers that may be interested.

The price is $80 per person and includes a lobster and steak dinner, open bar (margaritas, beer, wine, rum punch and national drinks), a pirate show (the guy REALLY looks like Johnny Dep), and DJ and dancing

It departs from the ferry pier at 5pm and returns about 7:30 or 8pm

If you want to go, send me a PM here by 6pm on Monday so that I can confirm a head count. It will be a lot of fun!

pirate.jpg

I've been on this twice....It is a blast....

Been there, done that. What a riot, and a very good meal. Careful, the drinks on board are industrial strength.
Be there Dec 9th, can't wait.

Is this the same group that sails out of Cancun? We did that in May. The food was very good, the drinks were, as mentioned, potent, and the players excellent.

Attachments

• Pirates.jpg
    Pirates.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 51
  • SANY0001.jpg
    SANY0001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 40
  • SANY0002.jpg
    SANY0002.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 42
No - this one is based here in Cozumel - locally owned and operated - but they do have a great crew, great food and drinks! It's a great evening, but not a late one!

Ah, I wish I could make it. Get to act like a pirate:pirate:, plunder the Spanish Main:pirate2: and still get a good nights sleep:sleeping2:. (I'm a cranky pirate without a good nap!) Seriously I always wondered if that pirate trip was any good or not.

Ah, I wish I could make it. Get to act like a pirate:pirate:, plunder the Spanish Main:pirate2: and still get a good nights sleep:sleeping2:. (I'm a cranky pirate without a good nap!) Seriously I always wondered if that pirate trip was any good or not.

When you are here, we can plan another one!!!

When you are here, we can plan another one!!!

Well, that sounds like a possibility! You ARE going to come to the BEST El Moro event of the year too aren't you? We have to show those November peeps how December rolls!

Since I'm doing pictures tonight...

Attachments

• Pirates vs Ninjas.jpg
    Pirates vs Ninjas.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 98

Back
Top Bottom