Pirates of the Carib 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did I miss something??? I thought the end was sad - "you know who" forever coming back only one day every 10 years. It does leave lots of room for a POTC 4. I hope somebody fixes the situation in the next movie.

It leaves the possibility of the son growing up and finding a way to free his father from the Flying Dutchman .............. you could have Jack (20 years older) helping the boy out.

I guess I'm one who has never been a fan of pirates. Not impressed with the first one, didn't see the second and probably won't see this one either unless it's free and I have time. Pirates were nasty people. Kiera Knightley (sp) is an awesome pirate however.

The special effects were great. And once again, Johnny Depp's acting was spectacular. And I thought that the voodoo doctor chic was pretty cool as well.

As for the rest of it, well, let's just say that I wasn't all that impressed. Everyone was always betraying everyone else, and the scenes and the dialogue were, to steal a term from SJ, hokey.

On the plus side, Kiera Knightley in her pirate king costume was stunning.

Just got home from seeing it. I thought it was great! The battle scenes were really cool. And I agree that it did leave an opening for a fourth sequel. Johnny Depp was good as always and Keira Knightly is hot no matter what she is in or not in for that matter. It does look like she has big feet though. Not that it would disqualify her for anything, just an observation. I don't know about that one day in ten years. Would have to be on helluva day!

Can't wait to see it. I've been a fan of Depp for a long time..back to Edward Scissorhands ~~~

We went last night.
I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to watching all three when the lastest comes out on DVD.
We have 6 freinds from Grand Bahama Island in the picture. they were extras. It'll be fun to be able to pause it, and try to pick them out in some of the scenes.

Most of the theater emptied when the credits startred.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom