Pirates of the Carib 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then you know you are an engineer when...

You observe to your wife on the way to the car that the place to spend that 'one day' every 10 years would be north of the artic circle in the summer.... Longer days...:D

drbill:
I guess I'm one who has never been a fan of pirates. Not impressed with the first one, didn't see the second and probably won't see this one either unless it's free and I have time. Pirates were nasty people. Kiera Knightley (sp) is an awesome pirate however.

Thats not true they got shafting by there government and used after the peace treaty and where left out of work to make **** money else where. some people viewed pirates as hero need to read up on some history

posting here again :D We saw it and think its open for another movie...The boy might be Jack that drank too much from the fountain of youth...they might have found a way to get Will off the ship.....lots of potential :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom