Pirate King II August 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skyking

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scored me a spot on the PK II on 29 August through LBI Scuba. Hope to meet a few of y'all there!

Tom

skyking:
Scored me a spot on the PK II on 29 August through LBI Scuba. Hope to meet a few of y'all there!

Tom
Yo Tom,
Glad to hear you will be joining us on the 29th. we have been having a good year of diving and it is not over yet. Yesterday was a great dive with Eric from LBI Scuba coming up with a monster 8lb. fluke. A total of 17 lobsters and about 40 sea bass as well were also taken home with the divers. We are going to a great spot the day you will be on the boat so don't forget your speargun and bug bag. See you Sunday morning.
Capt. Rob :pirate: :icosm07: :pirate:

Welcome Tom!
You will be warmly welcomed on the dive 8/29. I dive with LBI Scuba every possible day they go out. The boat is comfortable. Capt. Rob is a "character" and his mate, Brian is very helpful. I look forward to seeing you on the boat Sunday.

**when you hear the sea, think of me,
for that's the place I long to be

Wow Wish I lived a little closer. Ha Whats Up Captain. Hope youguys have a great day. The Keys are nice and warm unlike that thermo cline.

Just got back from the pilgrimage to LBI and wanted to post a note of thanks to Capt Rob, Brian, Eric, Gary, and the rest for a fantastic time last weekend. I'm hooked (Ok, speared and wrecked)! It's hard to realize while you're busy doin' stuff just how much fun you're havin'. Anyone who hasn't been out with LBI Scuba and Capt Rob has no idea what they're missing. And Dawn - Great to meet you! Next time I'll try to get there on a 2-3 trip week.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom