Piranha Dive Mfg.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CycleCat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just wanted to commend them on excellent customer service. I ordered a longer corrugated hose and matching inflator hose for my OMS wing several hours after normal business hours last Saturday night and chose the cheapest USPS delivery. My items were promptly shipped Monday morning and miraculously made it from Florida to northern New Mexico the very next day! Not only was shipping super speedy but they even refunded me $4 once actual shipping was calculated.

I'm so impressed I ordered a new SPG from them today for a regulator I'm building.

SUPER GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I go to Mr. Randy@PDM before I go anywhere else. Always great service, always great prices.

I needed some small bolt snaps. DGX was out of stock. Got 2 hoses I needed as well. Ordered them today from Piranha.

They are my go to online shop. If I have a question, whoever answers the phone (usually Randy) knows his stuff and their stock. He can also update the website while we are talking so I can complete the order online and normally it gets shipped out that day.

+1 on PDM/Randy

I've purchased many fittings from Piranha and have never been disappointed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom