Piranha Dive Mfg site issue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OTF

Coney Island Whitefish Biologist
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone else experiencing unworkably slow page and search load times on piranhadivemfg.com? I don't think it's on my end, curious if it works normally for others.

Not sure which forum is appropriate for this question mods feel free to move it.

Anyone else experiencing unworkably slow page and search load times on piranhadivemfg.com? I don't think it's on my end, curious if it works normally for others.

Not sure which forum is appropriate for this question mods feel free to move it.
I just looked and I don't see any slowness viewing assorted product categories. I have not tried to add anything to the cart.

Reactions: OTF
Working fast & normal this morning. I grabbed some long SS double enders since I dropped one to the sand this week. The site uses an image 'copy guard' to prevent others from copying their images and if your browser software doesn't like cross hosting then it will load slow. Just add an exception to your settings and it will usually fix it. The site works as expected this am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom