Pinoy/Pinay Divers in Cali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bohol and the Visayas have much better dive sites. Cebu is about a one hour flight from Manila. Keep in mind that the Philippines will be at the tail end of their rainy (muddy)season, so the seas may not be as clear. Bring an warm water wetsuit.
Prime time diving there are between March and June, this is also the warmest time to be on land!

Dive Safe

mccabejc:
My girlfriend is Filipino, and we're going to Manila in November. Any of you guys know of some good diving in the area? I heard Anilao in Batangas is the closest place.

hi jim,
you should try corigidor (45min. hoover craft drive from manila), there's alot of ww2 wrecks around the island. done alot of free diving there back in the days.

jerome

Gomer Piles:
It's like my high school all over again...

Here's one white boy craving some chicken adobo, lumpia, and maybe even some pancit bihon...

That's it I'm gonna have to hit up a little filipino restaurant this weekend...

hi Gomer Piles,
conching's restaurant @ 8th st. & plaza blvd., good food :)

kf6cxf:
hi Gomer Piles,
conching's restaurant @ 8th st. & plaza blvd., good food :)
That's a San Diego business? If not I'm just gonna head to National City I know a few really good places in that area...

Mabuhay!

Ako si Roland. Kumusta ka? Mabuti naman salamat po.

The most of my tagalog is forgotten and stupid. I can remember some bad words though, go figure.

Salamat.

The bad words are pretty much all the other kids taught me in Tagalog... I think it's like that with most foreign languages though...

Sigurado ba kayong pinoy? Enough with lumpia at pancit!! Saan tayo makakuha ng buong litson at San Miguel beer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom