Pinnacle Evolution 2 vs DUI Coronado 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RobPNW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey folks, for those of you with drysuit experience, I'm looking to make the plunge (pun intended :)).

I am researching the 2 models in the title and was wondering if anyone had opinions on either one. I can probably get them for within a couple hundred bucks of each other so price isn't a make or break issue.

If you are knowledgeable of both suits, and have a preference for one, please say what specific features made you come to that conclusion.

Primarily, my motivation is to not be cold in the Puget Sound. I intend on doing mostly recreational diving, at a variety of depths, day and night. Exploring a wreck is probably the extent of the complexity.

Each manufacturer cuts it suits a little different and I am difficult to fit- 5' 8" height, 32" waist, 44" chest, size 9 sock/boot.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom